Recipe for Making Chocolate Pizza at Home
In this recipe blog, we will learn about how to make Chocolate Pizza with ease at home.
Recipe Source : TasteOfHome
Total Time : Prep – 10 mins
Bake : 10 mins + Chilling
Makes : 16 Slices
- 2-½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ⅔ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 packages Dove dark chocolate candies (9-½ ounces each )
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Combine the cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar; press onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan.
- Bake at 375° for 7-9 minutes or until lightly browned. Top with chocolate candies; bake for 2-3 minutes longer or until chocolate is softened.
- Spread chocolate over crust; sprinkle with nuts. Cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set.
- 1 slice: 349 calories
- 23g fat (12g saturated fat)
- 24mg cholesterol
- 133mg sodium
- 37g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 3g fiber)
- 3g protein
So, use this recipe to make some delicious Chocolate Pizza at home without much effort. Do let us know what you think in the comment section below.